Work With Us
We are currently seeking a meticulous hard working individual to fill the full time role of a Dairy Manager Assistant. The Dairy Manager Assistant works directly with the Dairy Manager and attends to all aspects of running a grazing dairy. This includes but is not limited to: milking cows, cleaning the dairy facilities, grazing cows, raising and caring for calves, pasture management, and participation in an extensive food safety program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Dairy Manager Assistant:
- Willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours outdoors.
- Ability to lift two 40 lb. buckets at the same time.
- Ability to lift 50 lb. sacks repeatedly.
- Ability to work in extreme Tennessee heat and mild winters.
- Must be able to show up on time and ready to work for morning milkings (we get started around 4:30 am).
Ideally this person would be an early bird that enjoys physical work. While no experience is necessary and on the job training is provided, experience with food safety, food handling, experience with cattle, and operating tractors/front-end loaders are a definite plus. Sense of humor and a love of cheese a must. Please email your resume to our Dairy Manager Randall Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.